What to Expect from a Siding Cleaning Company
Siding cleaning is an important part of home maintenance, and it’s a service that many homeowners don’t think about until it’s too late. A good siding cleaning company will clean your siding using the proper techniques and equipment, and they’ll also seal it to help protect it from the elements.
The most popular time for professional siding cleaning companies to come out is in springtime. This is because after winter has passed, your exterior surfaces may have accumulated dirt or grime that needs to be cleaned off before a new coat of paint can go on top of them. In addition, springtime provides ample opportunity for you to get any necessary repairs done with minimal disruption as well as re-seal any areas that might need extra protection.
As the weather begins to turn warm, homeowners often begin thinking about giving their homes a boost of curb appeal so they’ll be more appealing when it comes time to put them on the market. Getting your siding cleaned by a company that specializes in cleaning different exterior surfaces will allow you to get the most bang for your buck, because not only will they clean your siding but they can also perform tasks like pressure washing and gutter cleaning to give your home that extra boost. Of course, these are just some of the benefits that come with hiring a professional for this job.
If you want to make sure you’re hiring someone who is going to do an excellent job, you need to do some research beforehand. Your budget will play a part in determining the quality of service you can purchase, but there are other factors that will come into play as well. You can also check with friends or family members who have recently had their siding cleaned to see if they were happy with the results.
In general, it’s best to hire an experienced siding cleaning company whenever possible. In most cases, your regular home maintenance team should be able to refer you to someone who does good work for them already – this is another great place for word-of-mouth recommendations from people you trust! If they can’t, then you may want to get multiple quotes from different companies before making your final decision.
When you hire a siding cleaning company, here are some of the things you can expect:
- They will start by pressure washing your siding. This is the best way to clean it safely and effectively. The process will remove any dirt or debris from your siding.
- Next, they will use a soft bristled brush to gently scrub away any tough dirt and stains that may be left behind after the pressure washing. If there’s any moss, mold, algae or lichen on your siding, they’ll also remove that during this part of the process. These organisms can cause irreparable damage to your home if left behind for too long!
- Since one of the main causes of these organisms growing on your home is your lack of proper gutters, they will inspect these to make sure they’re in working condition. They’ll fix any problems they find to help protect your siding.
- Once all the dirt and organisms are removed, they will apply a sealant to your siding. This will not only protect it from future damage but also provide additional weatherproofing on your home that can prevent water damage on the inside if left untreated!
- The company guarantees their work for at least one year after cleaning your siding, which means you don’t have to worry about giving them a call again until next spring or summer!
980 Whiteville Rd NW, Shallotte, NC 28470